Each month you will have the opportunity to purchase Scrip gift cards. These orders are due by the 15th of the month. The gift cards will be shipped to the gym and distributed by the 1st of the month. With a little planning you can purchase the gift cards your family will use for grocery shopping, eating out, retail shopping, and gift giving. You aren’t spending any more money than you normally would, but your gymnast’s account is credited the rebates earned. (Example: Weis grocery store offers a 5% rebate. If I purchase $300 in gift cards for my family’s food shopping that month, I will have $15 credited to my gymnast’s account.) If you have any questions you can contact Kibibi Gaughan.
- Print out the Paramount Scrip Order form (attached to introduction email) or get a copy from the Scrip Folder at the gym. This order form lists the more popular gift cards offered by Scrip but does not include all 750 options.
- Complete the order form and attach a check made out to Paramount GPO.
- Place order form and check in the Scrip Folder at the gym by the 15th of the month.
- Create a ShopWithScrip® account. Go to shopwithscrip.com and click on the “Register” button at the top of the page. Click ‘Join a Scrip Program.’ You will then need to enter our organization’s unique enrollment code: 3787E33756287. This code allows the ShopWithScrip system to link your account activity to Paramount.
- Fill in all the required information and click “Register.” You will be asked to select two challenge questions and provide answers, which will be required if you forget your password. Keep in mind that your answers are case-sensitive.
- You can login and place orders a few different ways:
- Shop Tab: Looking for a gift? Not sure what’s available? Click ‘Shop’ at the top of the page and use this feature to sort products and browse by category, card type, or rebate percentage.
- Express Order: Know exactly what you want? Quickly add the items to your cart using this feature.
- Once your order is complete, write a check to Paramount GPO and place it in the Scrip Folder at the gym by the 15th of the month. Online orders will not be submitted without receipt of a check by the 15th. You can only pay for your order by check.
Orders from Friends and Family
By asking friends and family to place orders, you can increase your monthly profits. They can complete paper order forms and write checks to Paramount GPO (make sure your gymnast’s name is on the form so we know whose account to credit). Or, you can include their gift card order with your Online order and submit a check(s) to cover it.